Extended Warranty Details
The JDG Technician/Engineer will perform the following tasks quarterly for Wet Flooded Batteries and twice/year for Sealed VRLA Batteries.
- Clean the Battery Plant in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Check and record total Float and Equalize voltages.
- Check and record individual cell voltages and specific gravity (where applicable).
- Check and record temperature.
- Physically check battery, rack, connectors and cables for damage, dirt, corrosion, etc.
- Measure and record micro-ohm readings on all connections (where practical).
- Measure and record system current and advise estimated reserve time.
- Record and report any other anomalies or problems.